Sexy ass trailer for u bois

Youtube Video

There's a website in the description. Also, release is in january now.

last edited by Solaire

Coop campaigns, two preorder betas...I am fine with the delay.

Honestly January 19 makes more sense than september 18. Good decision.

"I welcome all, To a place in my carefully Curated collection"

• Trazyn the Infinite - M42

This trailer is made of banter. Its beautiful.

Not to be ungrateful for the trailer but are we going to get any date on those beta's? Will we see one in September, or are we looking more in November territory?

@themadtypist From what they said on Discord it would seem either late September or early November. But please bare in mind that this can change on a whim.

last edited by CALiGeR_Reborn

I mean, it's nice getting the coop campaigns and everything (Not that they do anything for me, personally, but still). But I'm super annoyed they waited until the actual release month to inform the community that they actually need four more months.

How is a company this bad at communication? Clearly they would've known the delay was needed quite some time ago, why not bring that up in the half a dozen threads where people were asking about release dates, rather than treating the community like enemies to be silenced. We are, after all, the people making sure you can actually earn a profit from the game.

@romeo The information was technically released in late august, but still late.
From what I've seen it appears the higher ups were umming and arring about if to delay release and by how much, since a December release date was knocked around for a while.

Better late than never really. I'd like to see the game in the best state possible for release.

@caliger_reborn said in Sexy ass trailer for u bois:

@romeo The information was technically released in late august, but still late.
From what I've seen it appears the higher ups were umming and arring about if to delay release and by how much, since a December release date was knocked around for a while.

Better late than never really. I'd like to see the game in the best state possible for release.

As would I, make no mistake. I'm not calling out the decision itself, just the company's weird policy of giving the community absolutely nothing to go on. I legitimately don't know what the advantage is to FHI. If they're keeping people in the loop, no one has any excuse to be upset by any of the choices being made. Amplitude Studios has had delays before, and not once have I ever seen the community upset by them, because everyone is on the same page.

@romeo It isn't to anyone's benefit. [FOCUS] Ben and Netheos have both offered apologies (from what I've seen at least) and that it was out of their hands. Seeing as there is no benefit to them for lacking or delayed information, I can only assume this is corporate bureaucracy fucking up royally.
So I'm quite happy to accept the apology, the latest chapter in the mildly irksome saga of Focus/Tinadlos communication comes to a close.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.