Focus Interactive goes Heretic

Focus Interactive sold us the game more than one year ago.

A broken game.

We have been patient for more than one year, even with the lack of comunication of DEVS and the Comunity Manager who was MIA all the time.

In the first year, i told other players to be patient, to trust in the Emperor, but at the end, truth always win. We have a false Emperor, Focus Interactive goes Heretic.

We told you many times to care the Comunity, and you just deaf ears.

The one who warns is not a traitor. Now me and other players of this Comunity, will go other forum and tell what happens here.

We will tell them to not buy never a game developed by FOCUS "HERETIC" INTERACTIVE.

P.D. I have copies of this post, you can delete if you want, i will send to another brother and he will post again.

Community Manager

Hi @Rioku, sorry to hear that. Hoping to gain your trust back once the Enhanced Edition release. We don't delete posts unless they're against the forum rules.

This post is deleted!

@netheos said in Focus Interactive goes Heretic:

Hi @Rioku, sorry to hear that. Hoping to gain your trust back once the Enhanced Edition release. We don't delete posts unless they're against the forum rules.

Apparently not that much sorry to explain the situation in which you have personly and active participated.

https://youtu.be/5cI5_xLn3_o

Its been over a year,
We've been sold a broken product,
I live in Australia,
YOU or VALVE are breaking consumer law by denying me a refund considering I've flat out told you and valve and provided evidence over and over and over and over again that it just doesn't work on rigs that should eat it alive.

I want my money back.

I remember Sony allowing Valve to refund some copies of No Man's Sky that were waaaaaaaaay over the two hour mark considering they were sold..... an incomplete product.
So in the spirit of consumer laws, can you please allow VALVE to offer me a refund? or offer your customers who have gone out of they're way to prove that it doesn't reasonably work for them a refund?

Because this is looking like a potential legal quagmire.

For focus to actually earn the consumers' trust back they need to actually say something of value and give us actual updates. They also need to tell us an actual date, not a quarter or "early", and actually meet that date. Telling us you can't update us while simultaneously giving no context hardly does anything but irritate more people

@jb0809 said in Focus Interactive goes Heretic:

For focus to actually earn the consumers' trust back they need to actually say something of value and give us actual updates. They also need to tell us an actual date, not a quarter or "early", and actually meet that date. Telling us you can't update us while simultaneously giving no context hardly does anything but irritate more people

While a hard street date would be nice, personally I'd just appreciate something like...
"yes there is a delay, we apologize try back q1 2018, because..... yada yada yada, we had issues with performance/coding/whatever, bla bla bla we'll be on it"

Or better yet... "To all customers, we are now allowing refunds!"

@sgt-snoke-em said in Focus Interactive goes Heretic:

While a hard street date would be nice, personally I'd just appreciate something like...
"yes there is a delay, we apologize try back q1 2018, because..... yada yada yada, we had issues with performance/coding/whatever, bla bla bla we'll be on it"

^^^ YEP. This is a joke.

@Netheos I had told you that riot was coming... (and some others dudes with me).
Pity when all we wanted/needed was a couple of sentence about the game and the EE 😕

@pearldrum1 said in Focus Interactive goes Heretic:

@sgt-snoke-em said in Focus Interactive goes Heretic:

^^^ YEP. This is a joke.

if it is I ain't laughing.

To ALL AUSTRALIAN STEAM SUBSCRIBERS:
READ!
https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/valve-to-pay-3-million-in-penalties-for-misrepresenting-gamers-consumer-guarantee-rights

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/sinodisp/au/cases/cth/FCA/2016/196.html?stem=0&synonyms=0&query=title("2016 FCA 196")

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/cth/FCAFC/2017/224.html?context=1;query=Valve;mask_path=

10 January, nothing...

sigh

console players have been waiting for over 2 YEARS for this after the console version didn't come when it was supposed to in 2016 and 2017

on the plus side, goes to show how dedicated 40k fans are

I donÂŽt care about console.

Console players didnÂŽt pay nothing yet.

I pay for this game 40 euros more than one year ago...

last edited by Rioku

@rioku

That's where you're wrong. I am avidly awaiting the console release (For MP and trophies) but I've also bought Deathwing twice now, once for my own PC and once as a gift.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.