While holding Shift (Running) + LMB doesn't work:

Is there a particular reason why you can't start shooting while running? If I get enemy in my face behind some corner while I run I need to depress shift and then shoot. Pressing LMB while running doesn't do nothing.

When springing you're not holding your weapon up in a firing position, but carrying it in a way that makes running easier. You can't sprint and aim at the same time.

I love how I need to explain every minuscule detail because nobody can understand simple mechanics. While I run when I press LMB I should stop running and start walk+shoot automatically. After that if I want to continue running I should press shift again. Like in every other game there is.

last edited by A Former User

@Genoharadan Hi bro,technically u can't put your finger on the trigger when u carry n run,its way too dangerous to do so.So i guess this setting is normal,otherwise u will fire your weapon when its pointing leftside. And well I can understand wht u r expressin,react to a threat should be in a priority way more than manueverin.

@Genoharadan
No need to be rude buddy !
We are understanding you very well. Decisions made by developers don´t have to be explained why they made them.
You can kindly ask them to correct a specific "decision" and hope that you will be heard.
Sandstorm is not like any other game.

And by the way, as you know, this is a pre-order beta, you are a testing person. It´s absolutely alright to take some time to explain things if they are unusual or buggy.
So what are you complaining about ?

last edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING

@gsg_9_lightning said in While holding Shift (Running) + LMB doesn't work::

We are understanding you very well. Decisions made by developers don´t have to be explained why they made them.

Oh but they do because I'm paying them.

Sandstorm is not like any other game.

OMEGALUL

So what are you complaining about ?
We are understanding you very well.

u wot m8