First of all, I want to say that Insurgency is apart from other FPS titles such as CoD and Battlefield a great game and you should keep up the good work.
That being said, I want to point out a couple of issues I have noticed during the second BETA:
- I noticed during a coop match some flickering on my monitor when someone is throwing a smoke grenade into the building.
- Enemy pick up weapons with silencers sound like they didn't have it at all - no muffled sound.
- In a versus match I noticed that it took me four bullets to drop someone. He only carried a light vest. Is that intended? I remember in Insurgency 1 it took me only two to three bullets.
- The sound of the DshK is bugged: when firing, it sounded like I hear it from the long distance even though I'm actually using it.
- I can't see in the option menu how to switch 'to previous weapons'. At the moment it has a double bind with my lean button. Would be great if you include it in the option menu because I'm unable to move my mouse while leaning on the right side.
- Some dead bodies stuck are in mid-air.
I'm looking forward for the full release of the game :)!