Hey developers,

First of all, I want to say that Insurgency is apart from other FPS titles such as CoD and Battlefield a great game and you should keep up the good work.
That being said, I want to point out a couple of issues I have noticed during the second BETA:

1. I noticed during a coop match some flickering on my monitor when someone is throwing a smoke grenade into the building.
  2. Enemy pick up weapons with silencers sound like they didn't have it at all - no muffled sound.
  3. In a versus match I noticed that it took me four bullets to drop someone. He only carried a light vest. Is that intended? I remember in Insurgency 1 it took me only two to three bullets.
  4. The sound of the DshK is bugged: when firing, it sounded like I hear it from the long distance even though I'm actually using it.
  5. I can't see in the option menu how to switch 'to previous weapons'. At the moment it has a double bind with my lean button. Would be great if you include it in the option menu because I'm unable to move my mouse while leaning on the right side.
  6. Some dead bodies stuck are in mid-air.

I'm looking forward for the full release of the game :)!