Requirements of everyone~

Requirements)

1. Optimization is required.
    Helicopter appeared, smoke bomb, bombardment, rage, the frame falls during the action.
    i5-4690 / gtx970 is..fram 35~45 .... sometime 45~50....

2. Add a woman face and add a more beautiful pony hair style, hair dye, more care about women.
    Skirt is required !!!!!!!!!!

3. Let me see your teammates' kill messages prominently.

A friend does not know if our team has achieved kills.
I was killing a lot, but my friend can not trust me.

@winter_cat ... Skirt? Seriously? In a combat zone?

If you want to know if you killed someone find the body.

what you listed at #2 is one of many reasons why women shouldn't be on the battlefield. for tens thousands of years we've successfully fought wars, now within the last ~70 years people act like we've had it wrong this whole time. war is not about the individual, it is about the group. having purple hair, fashionable clothing, less physical capability, none of those help win wars. the same reason why women and men don't compete with each other in sports is the same reason why they won't help us win wars.

/rant

@theaccount said in Requirements of everyone~:

what you listed at #2 is one of many reasons why women shouldn't be on the battlefield. for tens thousands of years we've successfully fought wars, now within the last ~70 years people act like we've had it wrong this whole time. war is not about the individual, it is about the group. having purple hair, fashionable clothing, less physical capability, none of those help win wars. the same reason why women and men don't compete with each other in sports is the same reason why they won't help us win wars.

/rant

no

Skirts don't really belong in INS. Except for maybe on hostages. The rest........no.

Also give us Scottish operators with kilts plz.

Appreciate the specs submission, but we're you're not going to get a killfeed outside of a custom server.

As for the females in war discussion, I'm locking the thread, as that discussion is not going to go anywhere.