A little of this and a little bit of that.

I really feel like im playing Battlefield. You can empty a mag into enemy and he still kills you with 2 shots. You can hit pretty close up 3 to 4 times with SVD and still get killed with 2 shots from gun. You really should try and copy a lot from Ins2. Also, running sound does not match movement with riffle in hands. As it is right now I play 20 min of Ins S and then want to play some Ins2. Aaaaand, assault riffles have lousy range which is pretty lame in such big maps. I am excited everytime I go play but soon after I lose interest. I am usually between 1 and 3 in Ins2. In this you need to be CS master to get kills. But potentially great game.

last edited by byby

... And heres more...
I cant play the game untill it gets updated. Enemy can run out of ambush and kill you because of those crazy fast movements. Its nearly impossible to get a kill unless you are proning and really concetrating. The hit registration is so bad i get pissed off all the time. The "out of breath" sway is ridiculous and impossible to play around. It really feels like a mix of battlefield and CS. Rant over. everything is nice.

@byby said in A little of this and a little bit of that.:

You can hit pretty close up 3 to 4 times with SVD and still get killed with 2 shots from gun.

The game has hitreg issues atm.

Buuuut, I will of course still be playing. Its Beta and our playing is what improves the game... just get pissed off now and then... cheers!! 🙂