Hotfix September 2nd makes game unplayable.

Previously it ran unacceptably but it was possible to play. Now it completely locks up for ~1-2 seconds every 10 seconds. This is the case for MULTIPLE people I play with, but some are having much more mild issues.

Fiddling with frame limits, smoothing, vsync, etc does not change anything.

The game is literally (not figuratively) unplayable.

i5-4690k @ 3.5ghz
GTX 970
8gb RAM

last edited by Whitby

@whitby said in Hotfix September 2nd makes game unplayable.:

Previously it ran unacceptably but it was possible to play. Now it completely locks up for ~1-2 seconds every 10 seconds. This is the case for MULTIPLE people I play with, but some are having much more mild issues.

Fiddling with frame limits, smoothing, vsync, etc does not change anything.

The game is literally (not figuratively) unplayable.

yep its unplayable for me as well, patch has totally screwed things up for me, even the alpha was more playable than it is now after this latest patch 😞

whats your specs? mine are

i3 6320
gtx 970
8gb ddr4 ram

The game runs better here with smoothing disable. Post processing is what eat more fps. There is an "effects option" that eat lots of fps too!
Im running the game with textures and foliage on High and other option on medium and I fps goes from 60 to 90fps depending on moment.
I use a core i56600k and a Rx480 here.

Game runs perfectly for me with these settings playing at 1080p
0_1535938451920_SETTINGS.png

MSI GTX 980 Ti
i7-6700k
16GB RAM

Even on the lowest settings I've been getting stuttering. Its been messing up my ability to kill a guy 1 foot infront of me because of it.
Intel i5-7400
GTX 1060 3GB dedicated
12GB RAM

It runs overall better than it did in Beta 1, but I'm still getting relatively low frame rates on lower settings and plenty of stuttering.

GTX 970
i5-8400
12GB DDR4 @2400

What vga driver version are you all using?
I use Radeon Adrenalin 18.8.1