Red Rivers Bug PS4 - Body Investigation Dialogue

PS4. Can’t exit the body investigation dialogue on the woman on the tree. Have had this bug since a few days after the games release and have seen all the other people complaining about it on the internet. I do not want to start again and I’m soooo frustrated that it’s been 3 whole months and there’s still no fix.

I fixed it I’ll tell you how’s i did it hope it helps you. So I ran into the same problem on the investigation I was stuck as well on the dialogue. I was on version 1.06 so I deleted the game turned the internet off. Redownloaded it and it came up as version 1.00. It did not delete my saved game so i was back at the tree again. When I did the dialogue a back button showed up on the bottom. That’s how it worked for me ,but I had to go back to the 1.00 version.

Hi, I'm also experiencing this issue. I've opted to create a new post on it.

Will creating a new save and starting again make a difference?

Community Manager

Hi all,

Can you all confirm that platform that you're working on, and if you're playing on the most recent patch, please?

Ps4 with the latest update installed

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.