- when prone - the character is approximately 20 cm above ground.
- few crashes due to: out of video memory - using 1050 ti 4gb VRAM - full hd
- Overall I get a feeling that the 1080p is looking like 720p. The image seems unclear, not sharp short of.
- glitching issues.
- when someone kills me before the game starts - in the waiting period - right before the game starts - i remain dead until respawn.
- 3 bullets with AK-74, and the person is still alive, even if he has heavy armor its too much. Similar problems with lighter guns - one needs to empty half of a clip to kill someone, especially when the person is wearing armor. Basically the armor is a complete overkill - compared to the first insurgency.
I liked the more realistic approach of the first insurgency when it comes to how much it takes to kill a player - I was expecting even more pronounced mechanics with realism in mind but for now I don't see this in sandstorm - seems to me like the opposite for now.
6.When the torso of a player is not visible u cant tell if he/she is wearing heavy armor, has a head protection or not.
- Can't throw a grenade/s when running as in the first insurgency - I think that that's something that would be possible in real-life too, so why removing this feature.
Restricted areas not visible on map - I am guessing that this is something that will be in the release
Keep up the good work!