Endless stuttering

My specs:
Intel core i5-6300HQ @ 2.30 GHz
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB DDR5
8GB RAM DDR3
1TB HDD

I played a few times in local play and the maps, at times, still becomes a stuttering mess. It would also lag upon seeing enemies. Although, this happens sometimes. I hope NWI fixes this in the next hotfix.

I looked at task manager and my harddrive was maxed. idk why, its not like the game was loading and it shouldn't be using page poll memory because my ram is at only 75-80%.

@Zucchini Bad netcode of the game and your hardware can be factorised into this. But either way, I suspect bad netcode that forces it to use unnecessary amount of harddrive space.

Probably a combination of the game's unoptimization and your hardware. The 960m is quite a bit worse in terms of performance than a GTX 950. It's a lack luster mobile card and isn't helped by having what most would consider a nominal amount of RAM. Sufficient for some games, but the standard is getting higher.

Having said that, you should be able to run this game on lower settings when everything gets padded out. I don't believe they've released the min/required specs yet, but I imagine you'll be okay.

last edited by Gray Ham