We’d like to thank you for all your feedback over Fear The Wolves’ first week in Early Access. We’re listening, and our team continues to work hard on bugfixes, optimization and gameplay balance.
Today, we have some sizeable patch notes to share with you! This update focuses on getting players into games faster with smaller scale scenarios with faster pace during low population hours, a reworking of the parachute system for more options of where to drop, as well as balance changes to weapons, items and loot tables and three more languages (Simplified Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian). More languages will arrive soon!
To change your language, you have to right click on the game in your Steam library, then go to Properties > Languages and pick your language.
Thanks again for your continued support! Read the full notes below.
Second Update Patchlog - 4th of September 2018
- Changed vertical and horizontal speed for Gliding and Parachuting during deployment to make possible to get further
- Added possibility to start match with reduced map to 4x4 and 3x3. These scenarios will be turned on when there will be not enough players in matchmaking queue.
- Three new languages are available: Simplified Chinese, Russian and Ukrainian.
- Weapons and items rebalance
Damage Modifier rebalance changes:
- Head 1.75->2
- Legs 0.75->0.8
Weapons and equipment re-balance:
Firearm Protection changes:
Biker Helmet 0.1->0.15
Medium Helmet 0.2->0.25
Hazmat MK1 0.05->0.1
Light Armor 0.15->0.2
- APS RPM 725->750
- Beretta 93R RPM 1100->1000
- CZ75b RPM 350->400
- Fort17 RPM 400->450
- Remington870 RPM 100->200
- TOZ34 RPM 100->400
- Vepr12 RPM 100->400
- A545 29->34
- AK74n 29->34
- APS 19->20
- Beretta93R 20->19
- CZ75b 24->25
- Fort17 23->25
- Vector 23->25
- M4 27->30
- Groza 30->37
- Remington870 115->125
- RPD 24->35
- SVU-AS 44->50
- UMP45 23->29
- UZI 24->25
- Vepr12 100->125
- VHS2 27->34
- Vintorez 32->37
Damage reducing over distance tweaks for all weapons.
- ARs, SMGs and SRs now start losing damage earlier.
- Pistols minimum damage distance was slightly increased. (Now pistols a bit more efficient over distance)
- Shotguns maximum damage distance increased, Minimum damage distance reduced.
Significantly reduced ADS spread for all weapons.
Significantly reduced HIP spread for Shotguns.
Slightly increased HIP spread for pistols.
Slightly reduced HIP spread for all other weapons.
- Loot spawn re-balance:
Chances to find more valuable loot was increased for all zones.
Detailed loot change log:
Small Villages (small grey circles on map):
- Spawn chances increased for Remington870, TOZ34, AEK919 and UZI
Medium Villages (medium grey circles):
- Spawn chances increased for Vepr12, Vector, UMP45, Hazmat Armor MK2, Medium Armor, Medium Helmet, Medium Pants and Oxygen Tank MK2.
Medium City (medium grey angled shapes):
- Spawn chances increased for AK74 and M4A1
Large City (big grey angled shapes):
- Spawn chances increased for VHS, A545, Military Respirator, Oxygen Tank MK3, Heavy Pants, Heavy Helmet, Heavy Armor and Hazmat Armor MK3
Military Zones (orange angled shapes):
- AR Groza now could be found in Orange Zones instead of Air Drops
- Vintorez with PSO1 Scope now could be found in Air Drops and couldn`t be found nowhere else