WHY?WHY?WHY? I’m getting deathly tired of repeatedly reiterating issues aswell as seeing many customers’ advice get brutally ignored or just barbarically killed off by bumbledom. Important issues and a glut of fans’ advice on how to improve your game is discarded in favour of yet more irrelevant and unimportant additions.

Don’t get me wrong, the new map is gr8 and that’s a brilliant addition, welldone! but WHY the experience bar? No one needs it?!! but you DO need to address the many grammar and spelling mistakes littered through this game and I’m guessing it’s easy to patch a few stray letters but you yet again don’t bother!🤬 WHY? The XP bar, is a waste of time and effort much like on/off vibration and muzzle flash additions which you deemed highest priority work?!???????! There are glaringly more pressing things to apply your time and effort on! Imo, drastically neutering the already suicidal nids is the cruellest fate. Now they just go out with a whimper. Where’s the honour in that?!
I think you’ve nerfed them too much.

Btw, Where’s our friendly He-man with the moral of the story, who, for whatever reason, is no longer master of this universe? Did he really relay our comments back to the cloth eared devs like promised?

My psplus has expired so I don’t know if the net issues are rectified.

Time and again people suggest patch changes. What about the addition of helmets rather than a XP bar? Why not make thorax swarm more lethal thus making the thorax damage reduction adornments of some use, not just acid, but no!, how about locking customisations so people don’t just buy the top tier item which would promote more longevity, but no! MELEE seriously needs patching which would do wonders for this game, but no!, etc, etc. Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

You have your heads stuck in the sand and fingers in your ears and seem to rather toy around with unnecessary phantasmagorical incongruous clutter than deal with the burning issues. Purge!

The writing that probably needs spellchecking is on the wall! Please listen, because we want the game to become great!

K