A tab for 'resting' teams

Hello! We've all been playing for a while and some of us have quite a lot of teams. With the awkward sidescrolling lists, it gets annoying to repeatedly have to flip through a bunch of old teams to find the active teams (and no, I don't want to delete them).

Here's a simple solution: Allow us to tag teams as "resting", which will put them in a separate tab in "team and league management," and hide them in the "Play in a league" section!

Thank you!

Those side-scrolling UI designs (which is our punishment for Cyanide's flirting with console games market) are really an atrocity on themselves. I also have much to say about need to select formations during on-pitch setup the same way (in contrary to drop-down list we had in the previous game), but none of those words will pass censorship anyway.

last edited by Mori-Mori

It would be nice if those formations could be viewed/edited also offline, i.e. before/between games, copied from one team to another or simply kept in some sort of library

Games could be so much shorter!

@ugh said in A tab for 'resting' teams:

It would be nice if those formations could be viewed/edited also offline, i.e. before/between games, copied from one team to another or simply kept in some sort of library

I don't usually indulge in self-advertisement, but for the sake of formation editor idea I'll do an exception 😉 link

last edited by Mori-Mori

if it helps to put that idea into focus again (pun intended!), I see no problem with that 😉

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.