Next Week’s Update Teasing
Community Manager

alt text

Hello everyone,

We’re happy to see a lot of positive feedback after this week’s update and we’re committed to keep working hard on bug fixes, performance optimizations and gameplay improvement.

Here, we would like to share with you some highlights of next week’s patch. Please find below several main points of this upcoming update patchlog!

• Map optimization to increase client performances and improve FPS stability.
  • New landmarks on the map for a deeper immersion into the radioactive lands of Chernobyl.
  • The Reward system will be refined to give more credits for skilled in-game actions.
  • You’ll now be able to queue for a new game while spectating another one.
  • 10 new languages will be available for the interface:
    • French
    • Spanish (LATAM)
    • Portuguese- Brasil
    • German
    • Italiano
    • Traditional Chinese
    • Polish
    • Hungarian
    • Czech
    • Turkish
  • Many quality of life improvements:
    • Toggle options
    • ADS logic
    • Inventory use
    • Matchmaking flow
  • Additional sounds and sound effects.
  • Bug fixing.

See you next week for the deployment of this new update - we’re currently aiming at the middle of next week!

The Fear The Wolves Team

last edited by Netheos

@chaton Hello, now I have a suggestion to mention, that is to hope that the game can be added to the melee sprint function, is similar to the "Battlefield 1" in the bayonet sprint, because the game has fewer guns, I hope to be able to add this function, so that some players who did not grab weapons have the ability to counter, not only that, so on. It can also greatly increase the fun of the game. If you can join this function, I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the teaser. Looking forward to the next update!

I think you should work on communication and interaction with the community. When you announced this on twitter, I immediatly aksed this but no answer yet... From the email I received, it was on Wednesday 29th so is your plan to pull the plug this Wednesday the 12th?

When you all do an update that addresses performance, you should have a free weekend, BUT only done in a way that the people playing for free can't leave reviews.

Don't give up on the game. One thing you all seriously need to do and I will be glad to help do it, is to collect captures of posts that people are leaving, on the STEAM forums, where they are badgering you to give them the game for free, find the reviews that those people left and then give the info to STEAM.

The people that are trying to force you to give them the game, for free, are seriously abusing the good will system that STEAM and Devs rely upon to do business. When you have people that are attacking your game, for no other reason that to hurt you financially, in hopes of forcing you to give them your work for free, they have NO business on a platform that operates under the pretense of "good will and honesty". What we have is trash, that is causing serious damage to the industry and community. They are parasites and parasites gets flushed from the system, or they destroy it. It's that simple.

I would be glad to get screen captures of the peoples posts that are demanding the game for free and then find their corresponding reviews. STEAM can take the information and review their past conduct, I believe most have a history of this and upon finding a pattern of abuse, they can permanently ban their accounts from STEAM. Something has to be done and this would be a step in the right direction, as well as removing ALL of their posts and any negative reviews, that are associated with the people crying for the game for free.

As an American, knowing that most of the losers that are doing this are American, I apologize for their scumbag behavior.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.