We’re happy to see a lot of positive feedback after this week’s update and we’re committed to keep working hard on bug fixes, performance optimizations and gameplay improvement.
Here, we would like to share with you some highlights of next week’s patch. Please find below several main points of this upcoming update patchlog!
- Map optimization to increase client performances and improve FPS stability.
- New landmarks on the map for a deeper immersion into the radioactive lands of Chernobyl.
- The Reward system will be refined to give more credits for skilled in-game actions.
- You’ll now be able to queue for a new game while spectating another one.
- 10 new languages will be available for the interface:
- Spanish (LATAM)
- Portuguese- Brasil
- Traditional Chinese
- Many quality of life improvements:
- Toggle options
- ADS logic
- Inventory use
- Matchmaking flow
- Additional sounds and sound effects.
- Bug fixing.
See you next week for the deployment of this new update - we’re currently aiming at the middle of next week!
The Fear The Wolves Team