If you think that micro transactions are not a big deal..

@snuffeldjuret Sorry. Random? Was this confirmed? Also christ that is slow as hell and really unreliable. Look at the amount of cosmetics that look the same. Designed to make the random unlocks devalued to hell

@boocheus I haven't seen any indication on it not being random, but I suppose it is not impossible that there will be some kind of weighted randomness based on cost.

The thing is that with many items looking the same, you dont need many items to feel like you have what you want. You buy the few things you want with free tokens and let the chips fall where they may regarding the drops.

The way I see it is that they need to make some money. I prefer it if that money comes from people with too much money spending that on micro-transactions than me having to pay 10 extra dollars for the game. As long as I don't under perform for not buying stuff, I really can't get upset. In fact, I prefer this as I have just saved 10 dollars (in this example). I won't say no to 10 dollars. Thanks NWI :).

last edited by Snuffeldjuret

@benz said in If you think that micro transactions are not a big deal..:

I like microtransactions and hope they go way more crazy with cosmetics. Take my money NWI.

I think there is a game series for you if you want crazy cosmetics, it's called Call of Duty

Why do you all feed the troll?

I don't care about cosmetics that much, as long as they fit in the setting (unlike battlefield or cod cosmetics...), but would instead even donate some money to the devs. Since the mod I had countless hours of fun with their games and haven't paid more than one single AAA game costs normally.

They seem to be the most evil kind of capitalists...

I too, watched an outrage video on youtube about SWBF 2, im "with it" you know?

Hi all,

I'm going to lock this thread, no need for the name calling here.