It was quite easy in Ins2, but in this one I swear it's IMPOSSIBLE to go over-weight.
- C4 is light as a feather. C4, IEDs, and Mines all weigh the same. But even then each only fills the weight meter maybe by 1/15th
- The difference between heavy armor and no armor is only maybe 25% of the max
- Weapon attachments (scopes, barrels, compensators, laser sights, etc) don't add any weight
- Even large magazines or drum mags (full of ammo!) don't add any weight to the character.
- All grenades, (with the exception of Frag Grenades) weigh exactly the same. Frags slightly more
A loadout with RPG, Grenade Launcher, Heavy Armor, Heavy Carrier, Mask, and Grenade doesn't even go over
The closest I've got to going overweight is as Machinegunner, with Heavy Armor, Heavy Carrier, Mask, Pistol, and 3 grenades. But even THAT doesn't hit max!
Is it even possible?