When a character is running with a laser sight on their gun. To them everything looks fine, but to all other players, their lasersight always points at the exact center of their screen. This also applies for ANY time they're not aiming down sights.
So if they're sprinting towards a wall and their gun is waving all over the place, the laser sight is still smack dab on the wall the whole time.
- It's even worse when they're very close to a wall
Other bugs are:
- Dead characters still often look as if they're covered in black oil, rather than blood and gore
- Windows and other architecture often have odd visual glitches, even when they're rather close (just across the street, etc)
Here the windows have this weird diagonal bug in some of the windows that goes away when i get closer.
- Player guns don't always LOOK like they're pointed at what they really are. In this photo the player is aiming at the entry point below the right archway, but his gun looks like it's aimed much higher than that. Bipod bug?
This is hugely important to FPS games. It can lead to bullets visually leaving the gun at angles, and no one wants to get that feeling of dying when "He wasn't even fucking pointing his gun at me!"
- People prone on stairs (and some other terrain) have most of their body clipped
- And lastly, Molotovs (and all grenades) are thrown from the center of a persons face, rather than from their hand. (no pic)
Hopefully these bugs or visual oddities will get fixed soon!