Crashing, rubberbanding...

Updated> It solved the problem when I switched from borderless to fullscreen... "Only" some studdering now.

So, i have been away from computer for a couple of days. When I wanted to game today the game was deleted from my computer, so I downloaded it... again. Now I crash within5 min. My loadingscreen stays on even when 100% and game runs in background. When I finally join I am invisible to the enemies and cant kill or capture. Then im pulled back to spawn (rubberbanding?) Then I respawn as normal and can do what I do, only to have the game crash on me.

Im on i7 4710HQ @2.5Ghz
GTX980M 4GB
16BG RAM

last edited by byby

I always used fullscreen! I never had a rubbeband bug but I have some chashes sometimes!

@shadoware Only because its easier to go on internet browser etc from borderless. On fullscreen I have to press win key, triple tap lower right corner for desktop and then bring up browser. And I can tell that I still timeout and have loading issues.

@byby said in Crashing, rubberbanding...:

Updated> It solved the problem when I switched from borderless to fullscreen... "Only" some studdering now.

The fix for your "studdering" might be here ---> https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/29538/turn-your-hyperthreading-off/8 😉

Im on i7 4710HQ @2.5Ghz
GTX980M 4GB
16BG RAM