I've just played a couple of hours and tried different weapons against my opponents.
What I liked:
- a FAL can finally kill someone because of the TTK lowered to 2 hits. That's perfectly fine.
- movement speed seems kinda lowered by just 10-15% and that's good, too.
- SVD and MK.14 take 2 hits to kill an armoured target and 1 hit for an unarmoured target. Somehow after I modded my SVD with a long barrel I started killing anyone in just 1 shot. Maybe that's just them being wounded or having no armour, I don't know. IMO, SVD and MK.14 should one-shot people from a distance of 15 metres and take 2 shots to kill at higher distance.
What I didn't like:
- auto-fire recoil is still too low. The best tactic to win almost every fight now is to spray your enemy no matter how far away he is. This even works with snipers some time. Recoil needs to be increased.
- this is mainly fixed, but occasionally a character cannot vault over a wall/window while sprinting.