If you plan on adding Ambush to the game, then here are my suggestions.
Instead of VIP
- A player, on the offensive team, must grab briefcase at the spawn point.
- The offensive player, with the "briefcase," must extract it to one of the two extraction points on the defensive side of the map to win the round.
- If Offensive player dies with the briefcase, the briefcase will drop to the ground.
4)An offensive player can recover/pick up the briefcase and proceed to one of the two extraction points.
- A defensive player/team can win a round by opening briefcase.
- The offensive or defensive team can win the round by eliminating all enemy players.
- Best out of 7 and switch sides after 3 rounds.
- Switch Sides, not factions. -Players who were initially on their respective factions(Security or INS) will remain so until the end of the map even after the switch sides. Switch sides only refers to defensive or offense side of map, not factions.
- 5 min rounds