Couldn't get a headshot with a knife.

Enemy was crouching in front of me and I couldn't reach his head from a back. Was as close as possible.
Tried 2 times: miss.
0_1536629625363_tt01.png
Then tried a bit lower nad it was a body hit.
0_1536629808880_tt02.png
Then he turned around and killed me
😱

@gdwin I have tried this with bots, it seems like it's a collision detection and/or reach problem. You cannot literally move close enough from the back to reach the enemy's head with a knife. Either the knife range should increase, or make the collision box smaller from the rear.

actually, I have tested this out again, it's definitely isn't the range issue. It seems like sometimes the knife "Misses". It could be the really bad hit reg, but I tested this in single player so I don't think it is that either. However, It might be that the swiping motion does not cover the whole swipe, but acts more like a single point, kind of like a bullet. But I could be wrong. All I am sure at the moment is that knifing doesn't work sometimes (I tested by freezing the bots with console menu and getting closest to them as possible)

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.