Unlimited Rocket Launchers - Bug or Feature?

I just learned that you can pick up as many rocket launchers as you can so long as you are alive and have more than one ammo, so as an insurgent, I ended up having a RPG and two M3 Maaws by the end of the match, is this a bug or a feature. Its so stupidly awesome that I do not want to consider it a bug at all.

If I may clarify, I wasn't talking about loadout launchers specifically. In fact you can't even take more than one RPG/AT4/M3 or any combination of these in your starting loadout. What I mean to say is in the field you can carry up to 3 rocket launchers on your person if you happen to find them on the ground, though this serves no purpose as they share the same ammo pool.

@breegull-bird That is also in the post. If you get M3 and an RPG, you get potentially 6 rockets (and this is without the GL of course). But I might be wrong and they might have patched it. Before, they didn't share the same ammo and you could have 12 rockets and 4 GL nades.

with a heavy carrier, you can carry up to three rockets for /all/ launchers, (as they are now shared.) and the underslung can carry 4 nades, the counter is bugged however and displays your magazine count for your rifle when you have 4. also I think you may be mistaken, it is impossible to start with a M3 and a RPG, as it doesnt allow you to take two launchers, you have to find one from a opposing enemy.this has always been the case.

@breegull-bird I've never said you can start off with it. I said potentially you can have and not to start off with. I guess they have changed some aspects but most of my point still stands on that post. And I believe if you have multiple launchers, you can fire and change launcher without reloading and fire again, without ever going over weight? So probably will be fixed soon.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.