Emperor help me

every time i try to play this game on kbm none of the keybinds come up, and i cant play it
meaning i have to use my xbox 360 controller, where like 5 binds overlap mapping the game incredibly awkward to play, as update 7 did literally nothing to fix this
what does a boy do to fix this

Community Manager

Hi, sorry to hear that!

Could you check the file "input.ini" in this location: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\SpaceHulkGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

It should be where the keyboard inputs are saved.

Netheos, hello!

Anyword on the random framerate drops making the game unplayable?

Community Manager

@pearldrum1 said in Emperor help me:

Netheos, hello!

Anyword on the random framerate drops making the game unplayable?

Hi, I'll need more details in your report to be able to help you. Although performance are massively improved in the Enhanced Edition and it might very well fix your framerate drops at its release (still planned but I don't have any release date, sorry).

so when is this release? I'd rather hear it from you guys than a youtuber.
I've upgraded TWICE since this game came out and the EXACT SAME PROBLEM still persists, that problem is no matter the graphics settings it WILL drop frames drastically in combat.

Rig when I downloaded the game at launch.
I5 3570, GTX 1070, 16gb ddr3 ram, and ssd's

Rig when I upgraded,
I7 3770k, GTX 1070, 32gb ddr3 ram, ssd's again.

New rig,
I7 8700k, GTX 1070, 32gb ddr4, SSD's again.

ALL Windows 10, ALL clean rigs, ALL DOING THE EXACT SAME THING IN COMBAT IN THIS GAME, SINCE LAUNCH!

An 8th gen I7 STILLS CAVES IN COMBAT IN THIS GAME! but no other game on my Steam list. Even Watch Dogs 2, Gears or War 4, PLAYER UNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUND, name it...

I'm not going to buy a console version of this game just to play a working version. I've already paid for a game advertised as finished when it clearly wasn't.

Had STEAM not tried to appeal the ACCC's decision regarding digital refunds I would have done it in a heart beat.
VERMINTIDE works. PUBG works, THIS doesn't. I'm guessing I now have to wait for VALVE to fail on the appeal again to get a refund, unless you guys would just let VALVE issue refunds like they did for NO MANS SKY.

So to us PC users who feel lied to, used and abandoned.....

when....
is....
the....
fix....
coming?....

last edited by Sgt Snoke Em

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.