anybody won roubaix with montain speciality?

basically with this speciality your pro rider has a max 76 cobble stat if you win roubaix but if 75 cobble you are suposed to win roubaix
anybody succed this thing?
i with 72 cobble i succed to last with front group until last 6 cobble sectors and lost 3 min almost from winner
right after i finished roubaix i made 74 cobble but i'm not sure if with 74 i can resist on the last 6 to 2 sections cause section 6 to 2 are close one to another and there the top dogs attack
bassicaly i can accomplish all the achievements except winning roubaix,that's impossible

if dev would push cobble stat to 78 max for montain and hill speciality,a +2 at cobble would help a lot,i could win roubaix on amateur at least
or to versatile speciality push +2 at hill and montain stat,i think now it's 78 hill/montain and with 80 hill/montain you can win everything

i won but that's very hard even on amateur difficulty
if i increase difficulty i think it will become mission impossible

Hi ! Yes..i won RUBAIX in Amateurs Level with Chris Froome and Nibali. But i play with PERSONALIZED-RATING. I think ...need minimum +78 to compete with Pavè Best Champions ( Level 82 to 85 ). ALSO FLAT-SPEED IS VERY IMPORTANT....ADD FLAT-SPEED ( 1st parameter )to increase power. About MOUNTAINS... need Minimum Level 81 to fight for Victory... MY ROUBAIX RATING : Sagan - Van Avermaet 85 ; Terpstra & Gilbert 84 / Stybar/Degenkholb/Dillier/ Naesen / Vanmarke / Haymann 83 / Stuyven/Valverde /Jungels /Moscon/Kristoff / Demare 82 ; NIBALI 81 .... FROOME 80... Watch Last Classification in the STAGE 9 of Tour De France ARRAS-ROUBAIX...you can see the real Level of many Champions.

Yes , I have done many times , make sure your on best condition , green arrow up ^ , go in the early break and miss turns until your in the first cobble section , also stack your team with the best cobble riders ( also eliminates competition ) then when your team mates hit the first cobble section have them all ATTACK until they reach you in the lead group , from then just set your team mates to relay 110 % and you sit on the back doing nothing , when a team M8 starts to tire give him a rest , also in some cobble sections you will have to turn down relay speed because your teammates will drop you , but once back on the road set the relay speed accordingly , behind they won't be able to catch you , also near the end use your teammates up

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.