American Wilds is a new DLC coming to MudRunner Fall, 2018! This large DLC will introduce brand new content to the game, including several new vehicles, two new maps and a whole new location - The United States of America!
Today, we're very excited to be talking to you about the Ford LTL9000
MudRunner - American Wilds releases on October 23rd on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and comes to Nintendo Switch on November 27th!
A powerful road-hauler, the Ford LTL9000 is able to move loads like no vehicle before it. If you need to get your logs somewhere, and there's a path to take it, the LTL9000 is a great truck for the job, both fast and dependable.
With it's huge 330L fuel tank, and able to take 600 points of damage, the LTL9000 is a truck to be reckoned with, and more than able to hold it's own against other vehicles.
With a large add-on complement, the LTL9000 is a vehicle you'll love to use moving large loads across long drives.
A heavy vehicle, the LTL9000 struggles off-road, especially with large loads. You'll not be taking this one into the deep water.
- Flatbed Semi-trailer: Can carry vehicles
- Fuel cistern - Contains 1400 liters of Fuel
- Fuel Semi-Trailer - Contains 4200 liters of Fuel
- Fuel Trailer - Contains 1800 liters of Fuel
- Log Carriage - Can carry Short Logs
- Log Cart Hitch - Allows the attachment of a Long Log Cart
- Long Log Cart - Can carry Long Logs
- Medium Log Trailer - Can carry Medium Logs
- Trailer Hitch - Players can attach trailers to their trucks
- Utility Attachment - Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points
- Utility Semi-Trailer - Contains 1200 Repair Points, and 4 Garage Points
- Utility Trailer – Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points