Camo paint weapons

Im sure most of us would like the feature to able to camo paint our weapon depending on camo color. DEVS, please add this option.

Thank you

@delta_boy Just so long as it remains relatively grounded and we don't get anything crazy like CS:GO skins.

I agree, im talking about Military style camo paint, Not that CS or PuBG camo chrome color with randon colors crap. I would love the battle worn look on my rifle.

As I recall NWI has already said that they're not interested in doing anything silly with the cosmetic items / colors so I think we're safe. I for one am glad.

I'd like at least some kind of worn down skins. The guns look a little too clean sometimes

Just leave it to us modders, I already have a few modern camo patterns and specially made camos I want to put onto the guns and gear.

I'd be pissed if NWI just go "NOPE, you modders can all go n feck yerselves" and lock modding textures behind their current cosmetic "unlock" system or white listed mutators or any other bs mechanic that stops people like me from opening the SDK, extracting what we need, editing it, testing it, compiling it, and releasing it for everyone to enjoy.

@suavedonut said in Camo paint weapons:

I'd like at least some kind of worn down skins. The guns look a little too clean sometimes

If and when we get the SDK, expect to see a battle worn skin pack with options, it's not every day you hear someone say they want the guns to look like as if they haven't just come off the factory production line - so you won't be the only one who'd like to see such skins either.

PEACE.