Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Western Star 6900XD!

@iyagovos
Hi. Well I know you want to keep you'r card's close to you chest.

And I'm very sure of that won't be any DLC after American Wild.

And I know that if American Wild would be to great that fans wouldn't buy Mudrunner 2 when its its realised, do to that many maybe are satisfied with the American Wild DLC, because it seems like we have to pay for it. But that's just my thoughts.

But could you give me a good answer on why there never been considered to put battery powered winche or vehicles with track's in any of the game's.

@zamal
Hi.
Sorry bad English.
What I did mean was, that if or are Petebilt, Mack or Oshkosh going to be one of the vehicles in American Wild.

last edited by dragonb1988

@dragonb1988 what do you mean by battery power winch? All winches in MR might be considered electrical since you operate it separately from the engine. All jeeps has electrical winches even visually:

alt text

last edited by Stazco

@stazco he means that you can use the winch when the engine is off (especially when you're turned over)

@hydrowasul yes, i know this discussion- we want to winch flipped trucks...but its only possible on jeeps, and dont forget that they are equpped with only front winch "in stock". But they need this unrealistic side winch...yes, where are portable winches, but to fit in on the side of the vehicle - i dont believe.
As for mechanical or pneumatic winches on flipped trucks - its nonsence.
And usage of electrical winches with turned off engine...it will kill the battery soon, and for that? In game vehicles dont have problems with fuel and other systems - engine is broken only when its completely broken, so winch doesnt help, you need external help...

@stazco said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing The Western Star 6900XD!:

@hydrowasul yes, i know this discussion- we want to winch flipped trucks...but its only possible on jeeps, and dont forget that they are equpped with only front winch "in stock". But they need this unrealistic side winch...yes, where are portable winches, but to fit in on the side of the vehicle - i dont believe.
As for mechanical or pneumatic winches on flipped trucks - its nonsence.
And usage of electrical winches with turned off engine...it will kill the battery soon, and for that? In game vehicles dont have problems with fuel and other systems - engine is broken only when its completely broken, so winch doesnt help, you need external help...

Hand winch, no battery needed

hi Guys
I do not know. my training as a truck mechanic tells me it does not work that way if you put a diff housing on a non-driven front axle
  you do not have a driven front axle.!
0_1542052735145_Spintires  MudRunner Screenshot 2018.11.12 - 13.30.43.93.png
0_1542052799298_Spintires  MudRunner Screenshot 2018.11.12 - 13.26.29.78.png
my request to the devs. please fix that.
since you were very accurate with the russian trucks.
but that's an absolute no go, it almost looks like you've gotten a SketchUp 3D model and revised it a bit.
and sorry for my hard comment
and please also fix the lighting right away

last edited by A Former User

@thombuggy
Yes, its not funny. The same for ford f150. And for bison, thx to your notice...
Maybe all front axles are the same??...

last edited by Stazco

@Stazco
no the axles are different, the difference lies in the bend of the axle body.
the western star axis is fairly straight and has a relatively high ground clearance, the axis of the chevy bison is very high at the ends offset to bring the truck lower to the ground, good on the road bad when it goes off road

@thombuggy i meant the poor game design when they forgot to draw ANY front axles and driveshafts, like we see on pics above

@stazco
sorry
I am of the opinion it's just not a good work has been made
In my opinion, the FORD LTL 9000 is the only truck that has really done very well