Refunded the game.

I don't even blame you for refunding the game. I am personally enjoying it and will be sticking with it, but I can understand not wanting to invest atm even with the delay. However, making an entire post saying, "Attention everyone, I am now refunding this game" is pretty pointless. The problems you are having with the game are completely legitimate, and they should be reported on when they happen. So do that and refund quietly. Do you think the devs don't see loss in profit when someone refunds, so you feel like you need to tell them? Or that if you "attach a face to the purchase", they'll take further measures to fix the game?

All this does is stir up fire in the community. The devs won't work any more or less based on your refund. They want to make the best game they can without players making ultimatums. Like I said, feedback is wanted. Posts like this don't do anything for anyone except op

last edited by Gray Ham

people need to learn to not get stirred up when someone explains why they refunded the game.

Did you play previous insurgency games? If not I can assure you these devs are absolute professionals. Unlike other studios they actually support their games, push out constant updates, and listen to the community for suggestions.

I feel like your criticisms are overly harsh, but that might just be my own bias kicking in because I absolutely love this franchise--and have combined 1000+ hours across the mod, INS 2, and sandstorm.

Have you played other hard core FPS games like Arma/Squad/RO? Maybe this type of shooter just isn't for you...

Edit: just read that you have 800 hours in source. I respect your opinions, but firmly disagree. I really like the game in it's current state 😕

last edited by thuggins