Fixing competitive?

Honestly, I have no interest in playing regular skirmish, push or firefight, or coop. It really cant be that hard to fix the constant re-queue issue in competitive so you can at least play it, albeit with long queue times.

6 players in competitive.

Waste of time. It's already dead. The competitive INS2 community got exactly what it asked for and they don't even use it.

@quadsword So typical. Typical competitive community. They autistic screeching about everything is "unbalanced" for them, and think it's the only mode that matters in the game, in the end, the mode will still be dead.

@ctbear1996 Same thing happened in INS2. The competitive community demanded a matchmaking and ranking system, of which they got both. Ranked competitive was dead within a month.

2_1537046628153_20180915172259_1.jpg 1_1537046628153_20180915172258_1.jpg 0_1537046628152_20180915172256_1.jpg

Out of over 1600 players, 4 in competitive lol

No one asked for a bugged system.

Who says competitive mode is the only one that matters in the game?

As I understand it (although I haven't really played INS2 since a couple of months post official release) the competitive community didn't get what they wanted for INS2 competitive matchmaking thingy.

Not sure why you guys are on such a hate train. A balanced game benefits everyone. I am sure you are the same ppl who bitch and moan when skilled people abuse imbalances in your favorite game mode. If that is incorrect, you now know how stupid it is to miss-characterize people and should not do it yourself.

@snuffeldjuret Nah we don't whine and bitch about skilled people abusing something imbalances in a video game, that sounds more like competitive players.

@ctbear1996 said in Fixing competitive?:

@snuffeldjuret Nah we don't whine and bitch about skilled people abusing something imbalances in a video game, that sounds more like competitive players.

no they don't whine about those things, they use those things. Well, they might whine about it because it makes the game too easy. It is no fun playing a game that is too easy.

hello @snuffeldjuret

I would consider adding your opinions to here: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/30219/competitive-matchmaking-in-dire-need-of-improvement for easier viewing by the dev team.

Try to ignore the kids.

@biass Funny, calling other "kids" because they have a different opinion, oh I don't remember people called you kids when you were arguing about TTK.

If it was about just the opinion, why do i not think the same way about someone like GrotesqueShadow?
I'll leave that to you to think about it, before this becomes off topic.

@biass Funny, calling other "kids" because they have a different opinion, oh I don't remember people called you kids when you were arguing about TTK.

I don't think the issue here is difference of opinion, it is in part this kind of behavior:

@quadsword So typical. Typical competitive community. They autistic screeching about everything is "unbalanced" for them, and think it's the only mode that matters in the game, in the end, the mode will still be dead.

and responding to complaints about it being bugged by spamming irrelevant stuff.

@snuffeldjuret tell him when he was raging in my TTK tread

@snuffeldjuret tell him when he was raging in my TTK tread

You spammed this thread and talked about "autistic screeching" and "think it's the only mode that matters in the game" before anyone else entered this thread.

@snuffeldjuret Well it's the fact, and people are still able to discuss competitive as they want, I'm not telling others to get out.

@ctbear1996 it may be a fact, but it is an irrelevant one. You cannot justify bad behavior against me by saying he did the same to you.

Sure we can, but at some point irrelevant posts become disruptive. I am sure there is a forum rule about staying constructive/relevant or whatever, but I can honestly not hold you to them as I tried to find any official forum rules for focus interactive forums but didn't find any LOL! :P.

So while you say that we are still free to discuss competitive, is it your goal for us to freely discuss it or are you here to obstruct that discussion? Please motivate your answer :D.

@quadsword

People are frustrated with the queue bug. Waiting 20 minutes, 3 bugged matches, to finally get a 20 minute game is frustrating.

You can't expect people to wait 20 minutes for a match to actually start can you?

Currently the queue system doesn't realize when a player leaves or quits the game. It will then keep them in queue for 5-10 minutes. The player never connects to the actual match and then the match doesn't start. This happens back to back usually so you can be stuck going in and out of bugged games for 20 minutes or so before you get one that starts.

last edited by Link

Is autism an insult you throw around regularly? You should be careful saying such things and think more before you type.

Also who is screeching about things being unbalanced? And how do you know they are competitive?

@link Competitive players always whine about "imbalance" in almost every title, every little tweak to weapons, to movement or even some model changing. It's a known fact, no need for me to explain. Also, how is it an insult? It's a metaphor.

There is a huge difference between "screeching about everything is "unbalanced"" and "whine about "imbalance" in almost every title". First thing is about 100% being imbalanced while the second thing could be just 1% is imbalanced.

Are you saying that it is impossible for a metaphor to be insulting?