IMPORTANT COMPETITIVE FIX: MY ADVICE
  • IMPORTANT: DISABLING THIRD PERSON

• introduce the READY button at the beginning of the game and at the beginning of the second half, so players can discuss classes and tactics. If you are not ready within 2 minutes, the game starts automatically.

• Many times the match does not start because some players are missing. Players either fail to load or do not show up. Can a penalty be granted?

• Add 1 machine-gun class.

• In the start screen, show the avatars of the players divided by team.

• Introduce the chat in the competitive waiting room, so you can recruit, discuss and get to know other clans.

• Party vs Party. Realize the possibility of creating a part with a desired name, and add the possibility to directly challenge another party from 5.

• Add avatars also when the best players are shown at each end of the round.

• CP points are not updated in real time. We must exit and return from the game.

• Try to challenge players with similar level (CP point)

• Add the ability to do the loadout in the home, without being in game.

• Party members do not display real search time.

• Show how many are playing and how many are looking for the game. Not all together.

last edited by MetalBestia

As I said in the match with you earlier Bestia, AGREE AGREE AGREE!

Hopefully this is made a priority and fits into their development roadmap.

I have to say I don't see many devs weighing in on the forums, it would be nice to see them at least acknowledging this issue? Unless I have missed it posted elsewhere?

@haggison said in IMPORTANT COMPETITIVE FIX: MY ADVICE:

As I said in the match with you earlier Bestia, AGREE AGREE AGREE!

Hopefully this is made a priority and fits into their development roadmap.

I have to say I don't see many devs weighing in on the forums, it would be nice to see them at least acknowledging this issue? Unless I have missed it posted elsewhere?

Developers give us an answer if you read ... thank you