Bugs/Files/Feedback Branch 7 Update
  • Listed stuff is from Mp except i wrote it down specifically ^^
    Interrogator Chaplain

• Inside Armor says: What is my "Craf" not Craft. First sentence on the right
      ** Infinite Ammo bug. Doesnt do Dmg when shooting
      *** Redemption and Crozius IS A MUST! Redemption and Mace is possible soo.

Apothecary

• (Special Missions Solo) Healing is bugged somehow. Nahum says im on cooldown, whenh he has 8 times Narthecium...
      ** When selecting for Healing he doesnt react to it.
      If Healing works in Special Missions, when selecting Nahum for Healing, he Heals me... ^^ he likes me very much somehow
      hahahha.

Purgatory Sword:

• feels very, very short Range
      ** could be stronger
      *** theres a weird animation bug after every hit. The sword gets back to its original position in a weird way... like from 10 to 12
      o^clock its very slow animation.

Mk 2 Bolter

• Zoom(less Recoil) doesnt worrk on MK 2 Bolter
      ** Needs more Dmg due to Lag possibility. Not much a tiny bit more

Additional:

• Could Chaplain get his own voice maybe??
      ** Hud Size changeable
      ** VOIP-- Push to Talk
      *** Wheel Order does not show up in Special Mission Multiplayer

!! Genstealers can block any hit...!!

• Possible to dmg them with Heavy blows while they Block, or at least Chip DMG so he goes down after 3rd Heavy hit?!

Relic:
    Should give Massive XP- Boost when finding one in Multiplayer, especially Major Relics

0_1500397785054_Double Hud.jpg
    Couldnt get rid of it while staying in the same Lobby. Happend after changing my Weapons

CANT GIVE YOU DUMP FILES... Theres no way to Upload!!!

Cheers

last edited by ROIBR
  • 0_1500398728405_on Bars.jpg

Was Deep Striking in Front of my Brothers. Got stuck on the Bars... Couldnt get out of it, even when Deep Striking again!

last edited by ROIBR
  • Community Manager

Hello, thanks for your reports!

You can upload your dump files on a website like WeTransfer.

Also note that if you add a space (" ") after a star ("*"), you'll have a nice dash in your message. It might help for formatting.

• @Netheos said in Bugs/Files/Feedback Branch 7 Update:

Hello, thanks for your reports!

You can upload your dump files on a website like WeTransfer.

Also note that if you add a space (" ") after a star ("*"), you'll have a nice dash in your message. It might help for formatting.

hahahaha i`ll try ^^

• @Netheos
    I need a Email to send it to aint i?? i mean on "We Transfer"
    could you give me one to send it to please!

• Interrogator Chaplain

• Crozius & Powerfist Combination ;-))

• Community Manager

@ROIBR said in Bugs/Files/Feedback Branch 7 Update:

@Netheos

You can choose to have a link instead of sending it to an email address.

• @Netheos said in Bugs/Files/Feedback Branch 7 Update:

@ROIBR said in Bugs/Files/Feedback Branch 7 Update:

@Netheos

You can choose to have a link instead of sending it to an email address.

https://we.tl/ITTVY0l5EJ

• I forgot to ask:

1. Since the Chaplain has 2 Flashlights on his shoulders, could it be possible that both would work on him??
    2. Could we get back the different Color Options with Flashlight, that was neat since it gave a totally different feeling inside Space Hulk!
    3. forgot to check... Mk2 Bolter available on Devastator?? If not, please add it :broken_heart:
    4. More Psyker abilities for Librarian... :broken_heart: ( i can say from plaing however, that he is not as underused as he was before ^^
    5. Flames staying on the Grounds was removed sadly. Was it due to Power Hungriness?? Is there a way to implement it again?!

AGAIN, THNX 4 THE GREAT UPDATES AND IMPROVEMENTS OF THE GAME

( some people are very happy how you treated all the "different and fresh Special Missions" we encounter throughout the Hulk)
    Either yours or "OURS ^^" which is very, very cool from you Guys. Yesterday i shit my pants when i saw Vents spinning after activation, or even better, Kneeling Apothecary getting out the precious Geneseed of one of the fallen Brothers!!

These suggestion in my Topic are from several People and from me of course!

Cheeeeeeerrrsssss
    Rob

• More Achievements please!

• Hybrids at least should go down with one shot to the Head from Bolter Round!

Purgatory Sword is not Powerd!

Subtitles in the Intro in English are off with... " â " and " Euro " sign!

last edited by ROIBR
  • Chaplain with Crozius and Lightning Claw!

• Since the last update i have the LowLevelFatalError Crash

0_1500672907287_Capture.PNG

My DX diag and my log https://we.tl/qW2F0w4nzx

I hope this date will help for this crash.

J'aime beaucoup votre jeu merci les gars

Cordialement

• @Tiberius said in Bugs/Files/Feedback Branch 7 Update:

Since the last update i have the LowLevelFatalError Crash

0_1500672907287_Capture.PNG

My DX diag and my log https://we.tl/qW2F0w4nzx

I hope this date will help for this crash.

J'aime beaucoup votre jeu merci les gars

Cordialement

Hi, Tiberius.

May I ask how often this crash happens to you? As you might see I have this issue described in this topic - http://forums.focus-home.com/topic/321/lowlevelfatalerror-crash and it happens from the launch day and it happens every time when I play giving it time, but most often after less than a minute.

• Focus Team

Hello,

Thank you for your feedbacks. I've transmitted your dump logs and bug reports to the devs. They will look into it.

We are aware of the problems with the teammates, they are linked to the order wheel.

@ROIBR Do you have any information about your crash?

• @Focus_Karl could you take a look at the Ai aswell..for some reason they don't fire untill they get melee'd..kinda ruined my run on highest difficulty

• @Focus_Karl said in Bugs/Files/Feedback Branch 7 Update:

Hello,

Thank you for your feedbacks. I've transmitted your dump logs and bug reports to the devs. They will look into it.

We are aware of the problems with the teammates, they are linked to the order wheel.

@ROIBR Do you have any information about your crash?

Yeah sure sry m8. I forgot to put that in. I did but deleted it, since i couldnt upload the Dumpfiles first...

• The First one: Happend when playing. Shooting, melee all the good stuff ;-))

** 2nd one: Happend while i was writing over Steam Chat. I was still in the Game ( MP- Menu ) and suddenly it crashed on me.

• @Tommaso-Famularo
    get a Thunderhammer for Barachiel, i highly recommend it for higher Difficulty. Its really Neat!

Views
  • Looks like your connection to Bugs/Files/Feedback Branch 7 Update was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.