What if we had a secondary objective that didn't need to get ''capped'', but people who accomplished it would still get objective points.

Why?

It would add variety and give points to other roles and help those who are team players taking care of flanks, giving cover fire (suppression)…

Example: Main obj, usual cap or blow up ammo crate.

• Secondary objective: hold up in adjacent building to cover flanks and help defend.
    Essentially it would be like having 2 objectives, but one is not an obligation however would be highly advised.

• Secondary objective: take out commander before he calls in support.

• Secondary objective: Spotter objective for snipers and long distance roles, help the team by spotting incoming waves on defence. (could limit to 7X scopes)

• Secondary objective: Take out truck objective.

• Secondary objective, call in smoke for advance.

• Suppress enemy advance on defence (gunner), the game triggers suppresion graphics therefore the game would know when to give points for suppressed enemies...

For now gameplay is pretty much linear; get to objective, defend by hiding in house, run to next and repeat.

I think this would add to teamplay mechanics, add variety rather then the run straight for the objective scenario...

Don’t get me wrong, still love the game, it’s awesome, just think it has more potential and why not keep thinking outside of the box. Especially with ideas that aren’t that difficult to implement…

I’m sure there could be several ways of implementing this and various secondary objectives to accomplish, I'm sure others will add to this...

Just think it would add to this awesome game without it being difficult to implemet while adding something different to the world of military FPS.