Separate Vaulting and Jumping keys?

We've probably all experienced it at some point: accidentally vaulted over things or got stuck in vaulting animations in hectics moments when we've intended to simply jump on top of smaller obstacles.

I'd love the option to separate these actions to separate keys just like in PUBG and other games that offer vaulting. Thanks.

@phreec I SWEAR this has been asked on the forums before, but I'd have to agree.

Definitely agree with this. I've managed to vault out of a window by accident into a quick death several times now. This whole multiple actions on one key thing needs to be kept away from the PC and limited to consoles.

This needs to be fixed. Turning around and jumping backward is getting tiresome and is unsafe depending on where you're jumping.

A push and hold feature would be a good direction for this, Push to jump and hold to vault. Just my opinion...

last edited by FaTTMeDic

@fattmedic said in Separate Vaulting and Jumping keys?:

A push and hold feature would be a good direction for this, Push to jump and hold to vault. Just my opinion...

That might work, but I think two separate binds would definitely clear the issue up. I don't really wanna hold spacebar while vaulting a window and possibly firing at the same time, but I mean, it could work.

@fattmedic said in Separate Vaulting and Jumping keys?:

I'd rather have it all on one key. I feel like it'd be a pretty natural thing too.