COOP : Bots don´t make any footstep noise and also players behind me

Not sure if this was mentioned before but i just want to be sure that this sound bug is getting mentioned.

May be it´s only on my computer but i never hear the bots walking or running footstep noises. They are very sneaky at any speed when they come closer to my position.
My PC has a PCI-E Creative Soundblaster Z soundcard which is very good and gives me excellent sound quality in any game or application.
So i assume that this is a general soundbug.

Here is another one with the footsteps noise:
Whenever my teammates are behind me while i am running i cannot hear them .
Only at the point when they are left or right beside me i can hear their footsteps again.
This is very irritating when doing a quick rush to a specific point because although many players run directly behind me, i don´t hear anyone except when they are shouting something or shooting.
Will these bugs be adressed with the next Beta version ?

Nah its not your computer, the bots are dead silent. They're also either really stupid or shoot you out the sides of their gun, but that's something else lol.

It’s not just bots, it’s also in pvp.
If the player is out of my FOV I can’t hear their footsteps.

@reeceaus said in COOP : Bots don´t make any footstep noise and also players behind me:

It’s not just bots, it’s also in pvp.
If the player is out of my FOV I can’t hear their footsteps.

Ahhh if its not in your fov it doesnt make a sound. I bet that's exactly how it works lol.