Password Retrieve not working

Hey Guys, hope anyone can help. I accidently clicked "Logout" instead of "Exit". I cant remember my PW because it´s been years since i created this Acc and always auto logged in. I clicked the retrieve PW Buttonin the login window, but didn´t get a Mail. Is there a way to somehow reset it?
I already wrote a Mail to "support@focus-home.com". But because Iam not sure if they even read it I ask here as well. Thanks!

AbsoleM

Community Manager

@absoelm said in Password Retrieve not working:

Hey Guys, hope anyone can help. I accidently clicked "Logout" instead of "Exit". I cant remember my PW because it´s been years since i created this Acc and always auto logged in. I clicked the retrieve PW Buttonin the login window, but didn´t get a Mail. Is there a way to somehow reset it?
I already wrote a Mail to "support@focus-home.com". But because Iam not sure if they even read it I ask here as well. Thanks!

AbsoleM

Hi, you should recieve an answer from Focus' support soon. Don't hesitate to poke me if not.

Problem Solved! The Support answered a few hours ago! Thank you very much @focussupport and I hope u can fix the "retrieve password" thing. (Or at least make a popup where it says please contact support).
Thank you very much! ❤

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.