Sidearm-Only Play is Inviable... Alexa, Play Despacito

Realistically, sidearms are supposed to be a last resort kind of weapon, so I understand why the devs don't really give you much ammo for it. However, a part of me misses pistol play, and its currently impossible given that a heavy vest gives you only 4 mags for your sidearm.

I think there should be a third vest option for say the Marksman class that sacrifices primary mag pouches for sidearm pouches, or an option to add on a MOLLE pouch for a sidearm one at a time, say a point per extra mag.

last edited by thehappybub

@thehappybub said in Sidearm-Only Play is Inviable... Alexa, Play Despacito:

Realistically, sidearms are supposed to be a last resort kind of weapon, so I understand why the devs don't really give you much ammo for it. However, a part of me misses pistol play, and its currently impossible given that a heavy vest gives you only 4 mags for your sidearm.

I think there should be a third vest option for say the Marksman class that sacrifices primary mag pouches for sidearm pouches, or an option to add on a MOLLE pouch for a sidearm one at a time, say a point per extra mag.

I know I've been in a few of these discussions lmao.

I'd like maybe a separate pistol pouch that holds extra ammo. Maybe have it take up your Accessory slot so pistol rushers have a disadvantage against smoke and gas since they can't get a Gas Mask. Granted, they're kind of already at a disadvantage I guess so maybe just have it as an option for an ammo carrier or something.