rear axle animation inverted/backwards?

@Tattoo
That was my assumption. Didn't see anything for the couple of default trailers I wanted to make available so I might just have to makwvthw trailer hitch part of the default mesh. Thanks bud! 😃

@mexican_420, Do you use notepad++ with the MR plugins? There is a format option that will format the code nice and clean like. It helps to keep things neat and orderly.

@Tattoo
I do, and I saw that mentioned in your IK tutorial which I've now watched probably a dozen times trying to figure out what I screwed up. lol
One rotated bone.... #facepalm

last edited by Mexican_420

Also sneak peak @ my Blazer project... XD

@mexican_420, Yeah man. Definitely not bad for your very first mod. Good job!

@mexican_420, For the trailer, you can do something like what forces did on this mod - 1942 Willys MB - I like how he made the hitch and ball together. Very good idea.

@Tattoo it does seems to have issues under heavy pulls but since its fixed and wont colllide with anything doesnt cause major issues

@Mexican_420 Im kinda jealous (LOL) because i love Blazers and S10 and i never found good blueprints for that year blazer, but nice mod man Its the first one you've made?

@Hazzard Collision on axles Is actually pretty simple it just a ton of xml parents and spring rates (good thing we have the _templates="" tag that speeds up the process)

@Forces
It is the first one. Of course as the artist I'm never satisfied with it... A perpetual WIP... lol
@Banksys_Graffiti had one on the go but never finished it...

@forces If you ever are bored I would love to see a video of you doing it 😉

@Mexican_420 I know im always fixing something, does he ever finishes something??

@Hazzard any time man, I've some truck files laying arround on my editor if you're intrested (editor files) its a bit more advance because many of the animations are Iks but not as advance as my 4W independent Front Rear steering S10 crawler