help converting spintires truck to mudrunner?

I need help converting an oldtires truck mudrunner please.

anybody able to help out with this?

This question has been asked numerous times, if you do a search or thumb through a few pages of the forum you will find your answer. I'm guessing you haven't got a reply just for that reason alone, people get tired of answering the same question daily/weekly.
Good luck.

@fatboy said in help converting spintires truck to mudrunner?:

This question has been asked numerous times, if you do a search or thumb through a few pages of the forum you will find your answer. I'm guessing you haven't got a reply just for that reason alone, people get tired of answering the same question daily/weekly.
Good luck.

Aye, I was struggling for a few hours and getting desperate. I'd followed a few tutorials but was still missing something. All is well as I finally figured out where I was going wrong. Thanks for at least scolding me lol.

last edited by BRazz989

I'm sorry you misinterpreted my comment, I was not trying to scold you, I offered you a direction to go with the question you asked and also was just letting you know the reason you were not getting an answer, I guess I could have just left you hanging.
Glad you figured it out.

@fatboy said in help converting spintires truck to mudrunner?:

I'm sorry you misinterpreted my comment, I was not trying to scold you, I offered you a direction to go with the question you asked and also was just letting you know the reason you were not getting an answer, I guess I could have just left you hanging.
Glad you figured it out.

That was a joke buddy. I've been on enough forums to know about the search and read factor but was having a hard time. Thanks again for your time.

@kingpinn that's the guide I used to finally get it working. Seems like through the process I lost some add-ons and the driver figure on my first try. Second time around I only lost the driver.

And that second link is very helpful in explain what all the code is, especially since I have ZERO experience with coding, thank you so much! Bookmarked for sure a