• Chevrolet K5
  • Chevrolet Bison
  • Ford LTL9000
  • Western Star 6900 XD
  • Freightliner FLD120

New Maps:
Grizzly Creek
Mount Logmore

Iยดm happy with the Trucks, Addons and Sounds. Also the new buildings are beautiful made.
But still looks very dull and dark what is good for the Russian feeling but not for America.
I wished there would be more colors and clearer sky.
Also the vegetation looks like on the other maps at first sight.

last edited by Eversman

So eventually it turns out that there will not be any type of heavy-duty/heavy equipment vehicles, not even wheeled excavator or tractor ๐Ÿ˜• I lost all interest, unless it costs 1-2 euro.

Cool, but where did this stream happen, and where was it announced?

those are devs? and thats it? man i need this to cost no more than my pack of cigarettes and taht shits 4.40$

one + from this i would say is new assets for map editor, iv some pretty good ideas in mind based on american themed maps and this will help me implement it more realistically

lol guy couldnt change vehicle from map xd they sure play their games a lot

wait.. there are tractors if u stop at specific parts of stream, they show dev tool to change trucks and there are trucks like:

k-8400 skidder
alt text

k-9000 forwarder
alt text

that might explain 2 vehicles that were gone strangely

well looks like they arnt fully saying everything just yet maybe more maps than just 2? maybe oshkosh? will see this gave me lil more hope for this DLC

last edited by zamal

thanks to all the thanks for the video, I'm happy to share with you

@lombra Good question, I just found it on YouTube and shared it here, so everyone in the community can see๐Ÿ˜Š

last edited by fabio brasil

White shirt is Iyagovos.
It was announced on twitter and on discord via link to twitter. AFAIK
And dont be so sad guys, there is just one map in this vid. Who knows what is on another one?๐Ÿ˜‰

@lombra at the end they also say it will have 9 trucks so its 100% confirmed, kept it surprise for people who dont sherlock around like us xd

last edited by zamal

They still haven't fixed the wheels poking through the bed of the B-66? They do a good job of trying to hide it in this video with the camera angle, but it's still visible if you look for it. Come on, how difficult is it to add some wheel arches? In my game I have replaced this entire truck bed with the repair shell. It looks so much better, but I shouldn't have to do this.

last edited by Unster

0_1537854521986_Unbenannt.JPG

The K-8400 and K-9000 looks like there are not finished yet and just in the DEV-Game otherwise they had there full names like Ford, Chevrolet Hummer. IMHO
I hope they get added later (Christmas Present). But right from the start would be nicer ๐Ÿ˜‰

last edited by Eversman

particularly I liked the environment, the colors are more lively the day and more sunny, the graphic looks more beautiful, it reminds me of the original spintires, I liked it a lot.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@fabio-brasil
The graphics look the same to me. I doubt very much they changed anything in the graphics engine for this DLC. Keep in mind MudRunner has 2 environment types, a fall scene and a summer scene. The summer scene is brighter & greener and we already have that on some maps. Would love to have a winter scene as well.

last edited by Unster

I know it's the same graphic engine, but I like what I see in the video, there is no more cloudy day, the day is sunny, the sunny day makes the contrasts more beautiful, taking advantage of the details of the shadow and the brightness of the game

@fabio-brasil so they played american wilds map and its colorful and less foggy but funny thing is at the end of the stream they go into Downhill map and shit is still hazy, so they can easily just have hotfix update on steam which just gets rid of silent hill color pallet but for some reason they think dull suits russian parts of mudrunner..

just SAD.. i go browse some Bowsette fan art nothing interesting here.

@zamal said in video spintires mudrunner america wild:

for some reason they think dull suits russian parts of mudrunner..

I think it suits perfectly. European/Russian weather often is like that, especially in the colder months, i.e. somewhat dark & cloudy. And I don't think of Russians as cheerful people either, so it fits perfectly.

@fabio-brasil
I think it's the same as the DLC maps in the current MudRunner, isn't it? Those are green as well, though I don't remember if they're particularly sunny. Plenty of the mod maps use the green/summer scene as well.

@unster yes but add real fog and real haziness, dont just take color out of game, its stupid and not mechanic u can praise, just a cheap shot "shortcut" they took, to achieve lets say real russian environment look.

and also in all advertising that was done for this game, u can see in all them trailers game does not look that dull, its actually bright with lots of orange and green, why is that can u tell me? is there explanation for it..

last edited by zamal

@zamal yes I agree with you they could leave all the maps with less cloudiness and gray

I'm just referring to the weather change in america wilds, the rest of the maps continue same thing