ideas for future updates

well I've been thinking and well I thought of some cool ideas for spintires mudrunner I'm currently a console player and well I think it would be a good idea if in future updates the developers could maybe add tire chains to further increase traction in the mud maybe also add bulldozers with functioning blades and rippers on it so we can build and improve roads along with the ability to cut trees down maybe add maps where there are no roads or anything and u have to build roads and setup garages and fuel stations and log decks maybe add different types of weather and make them affect the landscape

@joker69 some good ideas but fact is that the devs listen to the stupid and most irrelevant ideas. They more worried about working mirrors and headlights in mp rather than adding content to make the game worth playing. Sad to say this dev team has failed and the console version is dead because the are either to stupid or oblivious to listen to the main community, the pick to listen to the ones that put forth worthless ideas. If you want to play this game and not get bored hust get a pc and get Mudrunner on it or the first spintires. Theres a large base of mods for either. Console will never get mods and the lack of content updates or dlc 3 months after release is not a good sign.

Wait what?! They doing it again?!
Lol.
This is the biggest scam of modern days, and bigger than any other company in gaming ever did.
Spintires sold millions of dollars in the first month and 3 years after that didn't deliver the promises and goals, and left the game incomplete.
Now they claim it was inner strife so the russian dude goes with other publisher and releases the same game (this mudrunner) and asks an outrageous 30 usd/euro retail price for the same already 4-5 years old game, but now targets a fresh market of unsuspecting victims..the console players.
And the game play itself is the worst version of the original Spintires.
The mud from hell update as it was to be known. Stupid mud physics that would bog down any of the mighty trucks because the maps are stupid small and with no content so the only way to force players to WASTE time is to force them to be like snails.
These asshats should release the full source code to the community so that actual programmers could develop this game to it's full potetial, with proper missions, campaigns, maps, unlocking parts, skillsa, etc.. not this wanking in the mud version

@mr-t said in ideas for future updates:

Wait what?! They doing it again?!
Lol.
This is the biggest scam of modern days, and bigger than any other company in gaming ever did.
Spintires sold millions of dollars in the first month and 3 years after that didn't deliver the promises and goals, and left the game incomplete.
Now they claim it was inner strife so the russian dude goes with other publisher and releases the same game (this mudrunner) and asks an outrageous 30 usd/euro retail price for the same already 4-5 years old game, but now targets a fresh market of unsuspecting victims..the console players.
And the game play itself is the worst version of the original Spintires.
The mud from hell update as it was to be known. Stupid mud physics that would bog down any of the mighty trucks because the maps are stupid small and with no content so the only way to force players to WASTE time is to force them to be like snails.
These asshats should release the full source code to the community so that actual programmers could develop this game to it's full potetial, with proper missions, campaigns, maps, unlocking parts, skillsa, etc.. not this wanking in the mud version

Great to see more and more people who dare to speak there mind! On console this game is a complete joke and doesn't deliver at all. On the printed package material it is said the game comes with a 'massive open world map to explore'; The biggest map is 1.5 x 1.5 km and that is ridiculously small. You can't call 1.5 x 1.5 km maps 'massive' or 'open world'. Its misleading and lying. I very much like the way mr.t describes this in particular: I quote:

'Stupid mud physics that would bog down any of the mighty trucks because the maps are stupid small and with no content so the only way to force players to WASTE time is to force them to be like snails.'

So true. I seem to have paid € 40,00 for just about 5 hours of (mostly boring) gameplay. And after that the game is completely dead. You are right mr-t, this game is a scam.

last edited by rhs