OKP-7 Adujstments & 2x Magnifier Option

I love the OKP-7, it has 2 variants the RS attachment for traditional AK rifles and a railed attachment so it can fit on just about every gun in the game, so please allow the OKP-7 to be used more often than it currently is.

My other request is to have a 2x Variant, the 2X variant would be only for the railed attachments and not the RS mounts.

In addition I would also like to see the ability to manipulate the magnifier so that you can switch from 1x to 2x as needed, this would make the additional point cost of a 2x much more worthwhile and would also help sell the 1.5x @ a cost of 1 a bit more.

you couldnt do a 2x OKP-7 because even the ones attached 1913 rails are shifted to the left, just slightly less than the ones mounted directly on the dovetail mounts on AKs.

@alkymist said in OKP-7 Adujstments & 2x Magnifier Option:

you couldnt do a 2x OKP-7 because even the ones attached 1913 rails are shifted to the left, just slightly less than the ones mounted directly on the dovetail mounts on AKs.

They need to be adjusted, I also made a technical post about that issue as well, both the RS and Railed OKP-7 sights are not in the correct position.

Here is a picture of the OKP-7 railed variant, it's centered, the RS mounts have them left offset due to the mounting that is required.

0_1538080446771_3556235f-295b-4963-9422-9f01ab14b568-image.png

oooo, that looks nice, much better than the one we have now.
i think the one we have now in Sandstorm is an OKP-3 then, in that case?

@alkymist said in OKP-7 Adujstments & 2x Magnifier Option:

OKP-3

I think they just took the RS mount off of the OKP-7 and used the same offset model.

Here is what one looks like on an AR-15

https://twitter.com/troyirving/status/948693302727102465