American Wilds is a new DLC coming to Spintires: MudRunner Fall, 2018! This large DLC will introduce brand new content to the game, including several new vehicles, two new maps and a whole new location - The United States of America!
Today, we're very excited to be talking to you about the Freightliner FLD 120 1988!
A mighty vehicle, and utilitarian road-hauler, the Freightliner FLD 120 1988 is one of the fastest trucks in Spintires: MudRunner, able to get your loads where they need to be at a brisk pace.
While it is able to take 600 points of damage, and boasts a might 330L fuel tank, the FLD 120 isn't at t's best off-road. You'll be using this vehicle to master road hauling, and to take loads great distances on the asphalt.
With one of the largest addon complements in American Wilds, and able to equip cranes, the Freightliner will more than fill the niche needed for log pick up.
The Freightliner is one of the vehicles locked behind balance points, so you'll need to master maps before you'll be able to drive it. Not having any AWD, the Freightliner isn't suitable for off-roading.
- Flatbed Semi-Trailer: Can carry vehicles
- Fuel Cistern - Contains 1400 liters of Fuel
- Fuel Semi-Trailer - Contains 4200 liters of Fuel
- Fuel Trailer - Contains 1800 liters of Fuel
- Log Carriage - Can carry Short Logs
- Log Carriage With Crane - Enables a Crane Attachment, can carry Short Logs
- Loader - Enables players to load their trailers with logs from scavenge points
- Log Cart Hitch - Allows the attachment of a Long Log Cart
- Long Log Cart - Can carry Long Logs
- Medium Log Trailer - Can carry Medium Logs
- Trailer Hitch - Players can attach trailers to their trucks
- Utility Attachment - Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points
- Utility Semi-Trailer - Contains 1200 Repair Points, and 4 Garage Points
- Utility Trailer - Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points