Questions about Apothecary and possible new armours

Greetings Deathwing SH Team,

I will write in english , so sorry for my grammar skills , because i'm frenchie !

First , congratz for the new Chaplain and MK.2 stormbolter and every new skills , it's amazing !

I've just a small problem , a little bug : In solo special missions , When I order to heal my team nothing work except for myself...Nahum don"t heal himself or my buddy Barachiel :( , Am I alone with this bug ?

Secondly : I've seen on FB page you will add some armours : So with the MK.2 stormbolter , I think to Cataphractii armour ???...it will be amazing to play as cataphractii terminator or even tartaros...I hope so because it's my favorite armour MK in 40K...so medieval vibe !

I wish you all the best for the next stage , this game deserve the best...and by a french studio , fantastic ;)

Best regards !

@chaplain-Xavis
no youre not alone with the Healing Bug. Since this is Beta Patch we can be assured that it will work when it goes Live! ^^

@ROIBR said in Questions about Apothecary and possible new armours:

@chaplain-Xavis
no youre not alone with the Healing Bug. Since this is Beta Patch we can be assured that it will work when it goes Live! ^^

Sry it does wotrk. They wrote the Missions and classes are more specific. That means you have to use the Tactical Terminator Skill to revive Squadmates, aswell as Chaplain Skill " Call to Arms". with sauiîd you can revive fallen Brothers

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.