(XBOX ONE & PS4) Option needed! Disable stars on trucks.

Hello everyone,

About week ago I bought Mudrunner on XBOX ONE. I really enjoy this game, already beated all maps and here comes the problem... As Mudrunner is all about delivering logs in difficult terrain of Siberian taiga, we just have to look around the trucks to see obstacles, rocks or just to enjoy awsome physics and details. Of course, I'd like to still play again on the same maps but I've discovered that after beating them once, those ugly stars appear on trucks. They just ruin all fun, they're "unnatural", they even don't get dirty. They're just horrible! Console owners are not fortunate enough to install mods, so I can only ask you to give us option to disable them. I hope there will be a little update or fix which will solve this.

Just one star the maps, the single red star isn't as noticeable as a row of white stars...

I wouldn't miss them if they were gone.

I did all maps on casual mode. Now I'm doing them on hardcore one star. The Bog is beated already and I got red star on it. One red star is quite acceptable, but I still think these stars should have option to turn on/off.
Developers read this forum? If no, is there a way to contact them and tell about this feature? Soon we'll get American Wilds DLC and there'll be probably an update too. They should really add this option as soon as possible. So many folks, hate these stars.

The stars never really bothered me. Hardly notice them anymore, but I've also had them for months now. The biggest problem I see is that after American Wilds drops, if no changes are made we'll be driving Freightliners and Chevys around the American backwoods with a nice red Soviet star on the side. Might come off as a bit silly...

@rook81 said in (XBOX ONE & PS4) Option needed! Disable stars on trucks.:

The biggest problem I see is that after American Wilds drops, if no changes are made we'll be driving Freightliners and Chevys around the American backwoods with a nice red Soviet star on the side. Might come off as a bit silly...

Another argument which supports my suggestion. Soviet star on American trucks would be ridiculous! They really have to do something with it.
I've already asked Community Manager Iyagovos to tell developers about this option to turn on/off.

last edited by Colonel Tequila

Here I got some pictures. Don't even try to tell me these stars look good.
Sorry for not the greatest quality, photographing TV screen using smartphone is not really a good way, but I just don't know how to do screenshots on X1.

Developers, once again I want to say I'm counting on you and I hope this problem will be solved by adding option to turn on/off stars.
0_1538772037674_WP_20181005_001.jpg
0_1538772063464_WP_20181005_002.jpg
0_1538772081213_WP_20181005_004.jpg

last edited by Colonel Tequila

@colonel-tequila Colonel, you should just earn 6-7 stats, they become so small not to bother you. Even on usa trucks)

(To post pics from xbox:

• install xbox app on your smartphone
  • open screenshot fullscreen where
  • push long on it, choose Save
  • get account on any photo uploading service (i use for MR imggb.com, since flicker with each year becomes harder and harder to use it according to its purpose...idiots..)
  • in imbbg press icon with cloud
  • select upload/load from mobile (i have it in russian)
  • find saved screen
  • upload it
  • open it, and below the pic find icon with arrow down (usual download icon)
  • you will have screen opened fullscreen
  • in browser chose Share- copy link
  • in this forum edit the topic and use the icon with mountain, like you've done with your pics.

Its a long story, but i dont know how to optimize it. But it works!) Good luck!

last edited by Stazco