Risky and Redneck's Modded Workshop

That's why your trucks freak out when they high center on rocks

@riskywisky said in Risky and Redneck's Boneyard:

Please post below what you think we should do to improve our trucks or what we should do to specific trucks. For now, I cannot do anything since I am on vacation away from my computer (on my phone).

I'd like to see a REG cab long box version of the mega Silverado, with slightly wider axles and the fenders hacked open for more up travel, no rear bumper... with a nasty GAS engine sound.

Community Moderator - MudRunner

If anyone has a nasty gas engine sound (that works with mudrunner) then please post below. Thanks!

I’ve put the superswampers into Substance Painter (don’t have any pictures yet). The roll cage on the prerunner is on pause but I will work on it When I get time.

Digging the new front bumper there. Topper shell an add-on or permanent part of the truck? Hopefully an add-on....

Since i dont have the best luck of addons, there will be 2 different versions of the truck. One with no shell and one with a shell.

1_1546665724534_megatruck3.PNG 0_1546665724534_megatruck2.PNG

I would say that the Mega truck is finished.

Project(s) that i will continue to work on
-silverado prerunner
-rollcage
-sounds (need to find good duramax sounds)
-radiator and cooling system
-antennas
-antenna animation
-tire texturing
-back will have wide tractor tires and front will have maxxiss bighorns
-'untouched' silverado"
-sounds (duramax sounds)
-engine under the hood
-leaf spring redo
-leaf springs are too thin on it
-needs coils in the front (has leafs in the front now)
-stacks and more addons (if possible)

Thats mainly all ill be focusing on in the next month. If anyone has any duramax sounds then ill take a look at them.

also fixed and modeled a new cdt on the mega truck, fixes a lot of clipping in issues into rocks

last edited by RiskyWisky

Hey Redneck, Truggy looks good. I gotta ask though....how does a guy open the hood?
IMO you should lose the hood "X" and crossbar.

last edited by Fatboy

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.