American Wilds is a new DLC coming to MudRunner Fall, 2018! This large DLC will introduce brand new content to the game, including several new vehicles, two new maps and a whole new location - The United States of America!
Today, we're very excited to be talking to you about the Chevrolet Bison 1979!
MudRunner - American Wilds releases on October 23rd on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and comes to Nintendo Switch on Nintendo 27th!
A speedy truck on road, The Bison is a reliable vehicle able to get your loads where they need to be, and not troubled by inclines or tough roads.
Without all-wheel drive, the Bison is not at home off-road. It can take a mighty 600 points of damage, and has a large fuel tank able to carry 330L of fuel, so it will last any trip you need it to along tough roads.
One of the more powerful vehicles in American Wilds, there's little that can stand in the Chevy Bison's way.
Without access to the loader attachment, the Chevrolet Bison is at the mercy of vehicles able to load it. It will need a support team to be able to complete maps. Additionally, without AWD, the Bison isn't suitable for off-roading.
- Flatbed Semi-trailer: Can carry vehicles
- Fuel cistern - Contains 1400 liters of Fuel
- Fuel Semi-Trailer - Contains 4200 liters of Fuel
- Fuel Trailer - Contains 1800 liters of Fuel
- Log Carriage - Can carry Short Logs
- Log Cart Hitch - Allows the attachment of a Long Log Cart
- Long Log Cart - Can carry Long Logs
- Medium Log Trailer - Can carry Medium Logs
- Trailer Hitch - Players can attach trailers to their trucks
- Utility Attachment - Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points
- Utility Semi-Trailer - Contains 1200 Repair Points, and 4 Garage Points
- Utility Trailer - Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points
MudRunner - American Wilds comes to PC, PS4 and Xbox One October 23rd, and in November on Nintendo Switch, and will be available as DLC for MudRunner, as well as in the MudRunner - American Wilds Edition, which contains the base game, and all DLC.