Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the Chevrolet Bison!

0_1551280403175_ChevyBison1024x512.png

American Wilds is a new DLC coming to MudRunner Fall, 2018! This large DLC will introduce brand new content to the game, including several new vehicles, two new maps and a whole new location - The United States of America!

Today, we're very excited to be talking to you about the Chevrolet Bison 1979!

MudRunner - American Wilds releases on October 23rd on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and comes to Nintendo Switch on Nintendo 27th!

Vehicle Description:
A speedy truck on road, The Bison is a reliable vehicle able to get your loads where they need to be, and not troubled by inclines or tough roads.

Game Stats:
Without all-wheel drive, the Bison is not at home off-road. It can take a mighty 600 points of damage, and has a large fuel tank able to carry 330L of fuel, so it will last any trip you need it to along tough roads.

Strengths:
One of the more powerful vehicles in American Wilds, there's little that can stand in the Chevy Bison's way.

Weaknesses:
Without access to the loader attachment, the Chevrolet Bison is at the mercy of vehicles able to load it. It will need a support team to be able to complete maps. Additionally, without AWD, the Bison isn't suitable for off-roading.

0_1538492044515_17_Bison-02.png

Attachments:

• Flatbed Semi-trailer: Can carry vehicles
  • Fuel cistern - Contains 1400 liters of Fuel
  • Fuel Semi-Trailer - Contains 4200 liters of Fuel
  • Fuel Trailer - Contains 1800 liters of Fuel
  • Log Carriage - Can carry Short Logs
  • Log Cart Hitch - Allows the attachment of a Long Log Cart
  • Long Log Cart - Can carry Long Logs
  • Medium Log Trailer - Can carry Medium Logs
  • Trailer Hitch - Players can attach trailers to their trucks
  • Utility Attachment - Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points
  • Utility Semi-Trailer - Contains 1200 Repair Points, and 4 Garage Points
  • Utility Trailer - Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points

MudRunner - American Wilds comes to PC, PS4 and Xbox One October 23rd, and in November on Nintendo Switch, and will be available as DLC for MudRunner, as well as in the MudRunner - American Wilds Edition, which contains the base game, and all DLC.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Awesome. Just the f-150 then possibly the 2 mystery vehicles? Ehh ehhh

@stirmygnat I can confirm that there will be two more vehicles πŸ™‚

@iyagovos said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the Chevrolet Bison!:

Yeah.. No shit, u leaked it urself :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes: :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes:

I'm kinda worried about the usefulness of these trucks this is the third truck without all wheel drive

@digidi check my post in the previous showcase and have a laugh , oovee users know what i mean, dont bother that much some mod makers may buy the dlc and release trucks that can get the job done and btw i dont think there will be much mud and dirt roads in the dlc just judging by the "workhorses" and their specs

@iyagovos said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the Chevrolet Bison!:

The F-150 and two additional or is the F-150 already included in the two?

And i guess in the List of the attachments for the Bison the utility Trailer is missing right?

last edited by Eversman

@alpscruiser no there will be skidder and forwarder

@alpscruiser

1, f-150
2, k-5
3, h1
4, western star
5, Ford ltl 9000
6, Chevy bison
7, freightliner

These we know about and all have had presentations except for the f-150. He confirmed there are 2 more vehicles so 9 total in American wilds

@zamal said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the Chevrolet Bison!:

@alpscruiser no there will be skidder and forwarder

I saw it in the video but still canβ€˜t believe it. the hopes are high

@alpscruiser shit high hopes... i just remembered pink floyd song and my childhood ❀ thanks man ill go listen to it

@iyagovos there is the second picture of introduced truck?)

All these trucks without AWD, this is going to be challenging.

So will the new maps have a lot of paved roads, only the Western Star has AWD..

@alpscruiser What do you guys mean by "Skidder and Forwarder"? Sorry, I'm not an English speaker.

@deathcoreboy1 google Skidder 8400 and Forwarder 9000, basically those are 2 trucks which will be unveiled later this week to public and added to upcoming american wilds DLC

if we gonna have a forwarder then we don't need all wheel drive on these trucks

@zamal said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the Chevrolet Bison!:

Forwarder 9000

Ohh sweet!!! this Skidder is like an American version of K-700

@deathcoreboy1 and Skidder's speciality is to drag logs, so my theory with these not all wheel drive trucks is u would have skidder on kiosk or scavenge points, u would pick up those logs, drag them to safe roads where ur bison and freightliner are parked, load them on truck and then easy asphalt way to the lumber mill.
like old k700 in 2014 spintires//

and Forwarder would have its own log carriage and do all on its own

great stuff caint wait 😊 😊 😊

last edited by zamal