Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the Chevrolet Bison!

@deathcoreboy1 said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the Chevrolet Bison!:

Forwarder 9000

one thing I wonder is which versions of skidder and forwarder would be used in american wilds?

cause we all know devs really havent added any trucks that were made after 2010, all them trucks in original base game are pretty old, im not quite sure cause when they first mentioned Ford F150 i thought it was gonna be newest version but when they showed it on livestream it was 1993 version of f150 (which im really happy about, cause i think new fancy shit dont fit mudrunner) same with Ford LTL9000 which is 1992 version, Chevrolet K5, Chevrolet Bison, Freightliner FLD120, so u got all those old trucks but then u get trucks like Hummer H1 and Western Star 6900 XD which are pretty 2000ish so i dont get it is mudrunner present time or is it based on 90s? well western star contradicts it but i really dont know

only devs could give answer to that

last edited by zamal

@zamal said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the Chevrolet Bison!:

@alpscruiser no there will be skidder and forwarder

They said in stream that those were only code names, gm is the only brand we haven't seen, they made back in the 70-80's a duce and a half and a 5 ton cargo trucks. I'm hoping we get those, we need some American military in the game

Wonder if the bison will have the 2stroke Detroit sound or cummins

@kingnightshadow yes they said they were code names but we all know thats not true :). yeah i agree we do need american military in this dlc

@zamal so I got a idea, take the f150 and the b130. Pull the b130 from log station to the mill. Won't be easy but should be fun lol

@peter-griffin said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the Chevrolet Bison!:

Wonder if the bison will have the 2stroke Detroit sound or cummins

If they keep things realistic, should have the Detroit.

@zamal You put up a very good story the bro! hahaha. Makes perfect sense!

@zamal said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the Chevrolet Bison!:

one thing I wonder is which versions of skidder and forwarder would be used in american wilds?

cause we all know devs really havent added any trucks that were made after 2010, all them trucks in original base game are pretty old, im not quite sure cause when they first mentioned Ford F150 i thought it was gonna be newest version but when they showed it on livestream it was 1993 version of f150 (which im really happy about, cause i think new fancy shit dont fit mudrunner) same with Ford LTL9000 which is 1992 version, Chevrolet K5, Chevrolet Bison, Freightliner FLD120, so u got all those old trucks but then u get trucks like Hummer H1 and Western Star 6900 XD which are pretty 2000ish so i dont get it is mudrunner present time or is it based on 90s? well western star contradicts it but i really dont know

only devs could give answer to that

@Iyagovos dude can we get answer on that? would really appreciate

last edited by zamal

@zamal You should get the answers you need when we announce the vehicles 🙂

@stazco said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the Chevrolet Bison!:

@iyagovos there is the second picture of introduced truck?)

Ok, here it is (from steam intro):
alt text

Good Morning Guys! Do you think we'll get a vehicle presentation today?

@deathcoreboy1
I hope, guess it will be the Ford F150.
Next week the two unknown vehicles - then Release 🙂

I would start from these two unknown...f150 i see each day on tv)) (movies, etc)

last edited by Stazco

@deathcoreboy1 You will get a vehicle presentation today 🙂

@iyagovos THX!
And next pre-release stream would be greatly appreciated!!)

last edited by Stazco

@iyagovos if u would post here as well about upcoming stream be great!! cause u know i dont always check twitter and fb ty

I honestly didn't think this is gonna be the case but this is my favorite truck in the dlc

@digidi
Its interesting truck
Absolute loser as bold chassis, and solid truck when loaded. Sound is unique too)

Hello everybody
if nobody noticed it
the front axle of the chevy bison hangs in the air there is no connection between axle and springs0_1542054334215_Spintires  MudRunner Screenshot 2018.11.12 - 13.21.11.20.png 0_1542054393818_Spintires  MudRunner Screenshot 2018.11.12 - 13.24.10.11.png
that looks absolutely crappy.
an absolute no go please can this be fixed
And that does not come from the other tires I drive which have the same diameter as the standard tires