add suicide bomber class to the insurgent force in coop

title says it all... add a playable suicide bomber to coop. i would probably add it as an option for the demolitions class. like having a choice between c4 and suicide bomb.

last edited by ylapointe

Ha! You do have a point. And since each round there can only be one demo-man I would only see one instance at a time of a sprinting suicide bomber.

This would make blowing the trucks far too easy. Just drive up and BOOM. The person wouldn't even need to get out, then throw a c4, then detonate it. They would just get out BOOM.

They already made it so that you can't stick C4 or IEDs to vehicles to prevent this

@amurka said in add suicide bomber class to the insurgent force in coop:

This would make blowing the trucks far too easy. Just drive up and BOOM. The person wouldn't even need to get out, then throw a c4, then detonate it. They would just get out BOOM.

They already made it so that you can't stick C4 or IEDs to vehicles to prevent this

then simply disallow using suicide bomb while in the vehicle and disallow any vehicle damage when blowing it up near the vehicle.

problem solved.

also you could add a timer to the bomb before it goes off. like what happens to AI suicide bombers where they ring the phone up before the blow up. so have to be careful, if you get killed before the phone can fulling ring then the bomb wont blow up.

last edited by ylapointe

Totally unrelated to this post topic, but the whole "phone ringing" thing for suicide bombers is REALLY fucking stupid. phone bombs are used for IEDs (roadside bombs) and remote detonation... not for suicide bombers.

This also makes it extra stupid when THE PHONE IS ALREADY RINGING, but somehow killing the guy magically stops the bomb from going off. Thats just not how that works...

Really wish they'd go back to the tried-and-true "ALLAHU AKBAR!"

last edited by AMURKA

@amurka - modding community will bring the allah akbar.

Imagine the TK potential, it would be insane!

The trigger on that bomb would be an instant kick/ban button at spawn (if the kick/ban ever works)

last edited by AMURKA

There would be a huge que of trolls just waiting for their chance! Lol. It would be a bit like in left4dead 2 when the safe room is in sight, and then the troll/mole reveals himself and awwww shit, back to the start!

One of my favorite moments in siege was at the start of a round at the dostoyevsky cafe or whatever its called. The team spawned and a guy was like "yo guys, come check out my dangle." So all of us huddled around him and BOOM squad wipe, he had been cooking a grenade lmao. The other team was so confused. As glorious as that was ... no thank you, senpai.